We want you to Fund raise to help families affected by encephalitis and the long term effects.
Where your Money Goes
Your money is funding:
30 places on the CBIT conference to give families the opportunity to attend this conference held at the Etihad in Manchester
The One Day Learning Workshop called “Don’t Judge A Book by its Cover” aimed at helping professionals, teachers etc. begin to understand a child with an ABI (click here to book your place)
• We have funded an incredible guidebook for Children with Encephalitis that is designed specifically for professionals such as teachers, SENCO’S, Educational Psychologists etc to help them understand the effects that Encephalitis has on Children and their families. An amazing resource for Teachers, click here to download the handbook.
• We funded a guidebook by The Encephalitis Society designed for families that have a child with Encephalitis. An essential Book for Parents. click here to download the handbook
• Fund the support service for 1 hour –Indispensable help for when you need someone to talk to!
• Fund a young person’s place at our Youth Events-Enabling young people to mix with others that have been through similar life changing times, make them feel less isolated & share experiences.
• Fund a child’s attendance at a Residential Family Weekend ( activities, care package, salaries, overheads – based on 30 young people +1 adult expenses, as they have to attend in addition) – For families/carers & younger children and siblings to share experiences.
• We funded, in collaboration IPBIS a research paper that will be presented to the W.H.O so that there will be guidelines that will help all children worldwide that have suffered an Acquired Brain injury.
Some of the above is delivered through other charities using funds provided by The Eden Dora Trust.